Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0
ZipGenius

Here is the Tips & Tricks section!

1 messaggio in questa discussione

We are happy to announce that a new section is available at ZipGenius international website ( http://www.zipgenius.com ): Tips & Tricks.

We will post here all the known tips and ticks that make easier to use ZipGenius. The first two tricks reported are related to a bug that we discovered in a very random way. In fact, we didn't conceive a way to move files inside ZIP archives or, at least, we tried to conceive it but we were doing the wrong way and we gave up.

Suddenly, we discovered that we could move files ina ZIP archive structure by renaming them from (filename) to (folder)(filename). Unfortunately, this is a one-way trick: you can move files only down to lower directory levels. This means that you can move "file.txt" to "myfolderfile.txt" but you cannot move "myfolderfile.txt" to the upper level ("file.txt").

Regardless of how useful is this trick, it is a BUG. Trying to move files to upper directory levels will break the archive integrity and you will lose your data.

Anyway, please welcome the Tips & Tricks section.

zgnews?d=yIl2AUoC8zA zgnews?i=iLu-qXbSjTA:qni9o-_M6kE:-BTjWOF_DHI zgnews?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 zgnews?i=iLu-qXbSjTA:qni9o-_M6kE:F7zBnMyn0Lo zgnews?d=7Q72WNTAKBA zgnews?i=iLu-qXbSjTA:qni9o-_M6kE:V_sGLiPBpWU zgnews?d=qj6IDK7rITs zgnews?d=l6gmwiTKsz0 zgnews?i=iLu-qXbSjTA:qni9o-_M6kE:gIN9vFwOqvQ
iLu-qXbSjTA

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0