Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0
ZipGenius

ZG 6.4 development in progress

1 messaggio in questa discussione

We're still working on ZipGenius 6.4 release and we want to inform you about what we are doing now.
First of all, we polished the source code and we removed the 30% of old code. This code was there since the days of ZipGenius 5, which means that it was a very good that lasted from 2003 until today. We managed to backport a lot of ZipGenius 7 code and it is driving ZipGenius 6.4 to perform better and faster than before.

We finally made up our minds about supporting ACE archive type: it will be removed. However this is only a temporary solution because ACE support will come back as a plugin in the future (it needs to be compiled on a non-unicode platform).

A new RAR decompression engine stepped in our program. It is more stable than the previous one and it is Unicode compliant. We still have to integrate it in the command line module.

Due to the large changes that will appear in ZG 6.4, there won't be an update pack. ZipGenius 6.3 must be uninstalled before installing the newer release.

That's all for now :)

di
di

zgnews?d=yIl2AUoC8zA zgnews?i=PqbqvPQJlJo:IR2WemkAbyc:-BTjWOF_DHI zgnews?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 zgnews?i=PqbqvPQJlJo:IR2WemkAbyc:F7zBnMyn0Lo zgnews?d=7Q72WNTAKBA zgnews?i=PqbqvPQJlJo:IR2WemkAbyc:V_sGLiPBpWU zgnews?d=qj6IDK7rITs zgnews?d=l6gmwiTKsz0 zgnews?i=PqbqvPQJlJo:IR2WemkAbyc:gIN9vFwOqvQ
PqbqvPQJlJo

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0