Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0
ZipGenius

Unofficial ZipGenius distributions: we're really sick and tired&#3

2 messaggi in questa discussione

We already knew about unofficial distributions of ZipGenius made by somebody who repacked our software in many forms and just to produce more spam or to advertise this or that pirated site.

How can you recognize the unofficial distributions?

Almost all of them distribute ZipGenius packed in a RAR archive. Just think: that's really dumb! If you want to unrar that archive you need a compression utility like the one packed in the RAR itself!!! That's why the official ZipGenius distribution provides an installer...

Moreover, many of those unofficial distributions promise to offer the portable version of ZipGenius. That's not true! ZipGenius is not officially distributed in a portable flavour, even though it is designed to work also if not installed. The false portable distribution simply will not work because they just ship the main executable ("zipgenius.exe") and not other files requested to make ZipGenius working fine.

Please, don't download ZipGenius from untrusted sources and, if you want to repack ZipGenius, contact us and we will guide you.

di
di

zgnews?d=yIl2AUoC8zA zgnews?i=CsNZ8KRX_5o:Ca5imEwu0W4:-BTjWOF_DHI zgnews?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 zgnews?i=CsNZ8KRX_5o:Ca5imEwu0W4:F7zBnMyn0Lo zgnews?d=7Q72WNTAKBA zgnews?i=CsNZ8KRX_5o:Ca5imEwu0W4:V_sGLiPBpWU zgnews?d=qj6IDK7rITs zgnews?d=l6gmwiTKsz0 zgnews?i=CsNZ8KRX_5o:Ca5imEwu0W4:gIN9vFwOqvQ
CsNZ8KRX_5o

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Don't worry - I shall not do this!

Great product - keep it up!

Rog

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0