Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0
ZipGenius

We finalized the 64bit context menu.

2 messaggi in questa discussione

We're done withe source code!

The new 64bit context menu for ZipGenius is ready and under testing but we find that it is as stable as the old 32bit version we used for years. The news is that we are going to replace also the 32bit version: thanks to Olaf Hasse and its source code for Lazarus/FreePascal, we had the chance to write one code that can be compiled both for 32 and 64 bits systems. This means that we can update both versions without hassles and very quickly, plus we will get two versions that will always be in sync between them.

The update pack will be uploaded on saturday and it will replace the contmenu.dll file with the one you need in your Windows version.

di
di

zgnews?d=yIl2AUoC8zA zgnews?i=HZqsA_OZLQM:ZOnNbq1hh48:-BTjWOF_DHI zgnews?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 zgnews?i=HZqsA_OZLQM:ZOnNbq1hh48:F7zBnMyn0Lo zgnews?d=7Q72WNTAKBA zgnews?i=HZqsA_OZLQM:ZOnNbq1hh48:V_sGLiPBpWU zgnews?d=qj6IDK7rITs zgnews?d=l6gmwiTKsz0 zgnews?i=HZqsA_OZLQM:ZOnNbq1hh48:gIN9vFwOqvQ
HZqsA_OZLQM

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

this is a very good news!!

Delphi's delay for the 64-bit support provoked some retarded to the releases of ZG 64-bit (and not only - i.e. see all other apps developed in delphi)..

I'm very happy to understand that the developing of next versions of zg will be available more often thanks to the fixing of the 32/64bit problem :)

Good luck and good code! :)

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0