Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0
ZipGenius

We're on track again for new context menu release

1 messaggio in questa discussione

We're on track again and we are testing the new context menu, so you can get it for tomorrow evening (GMT time). We are still changing some bits of code in order to offer you a UNICODE-compliant product just from its release and without having to update it at a later time. We are moving in several ways: the 64 bit version is developed  with Lazarus+FreePascal and it needs to use some code directly taken from the JCL libraries for Delphi. These libraries don't work well in Lazarus, yet: sometimes they compile, sometime they don't and we are forced to manually import code to Lazarus and to adapt it.

Moreover, Lazarus is partially Unicode-compliant and we had to change the way the context menu will handle filenames: in Delphi the "string" variable type is internally translated to "UnicodeString", but in Lazarus it is not translated and strings are stored as "AnsiString" (no foreign charsets, then). In order to avoid this issue, we are forking the 64bit code from the 32bit: this last now is imported in Delphi, while the 64bit version of the code is a bit different and requires Lazarus.

Also, the update pack will update the command line module of ZipGenius: it will not add new features but it will handle unicode filenames.

Get ready for tomorrow!!!

di
di

zgnews?d=yIl2AUoC8zA zgnews?i=7jhOV1uD4cM:d8ZitbiIinI:-BTjWOF_DHI zgnews?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 zgnews?i=7jhOV1uD4cM:d8ZitbiIinI:F7zBnMyn0Lo zgnews?d=7Q72WNTAKBA zgnews?i=7jhOV1uD4cM:d8ZitbiIinI:V_sGLiPBpWU zgnews?d=qj6IDK7rITs zgnews?d=l6gmwiTKsz0 zgnews?i=7jhOV1uD4cM:d8ZitbiIinI:gIN9vFwOqvQ
7jhOV1uD4cM

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0