Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0
ZipGenius

Where is Cutter Mobile?

2 messaggi in questa discussione

Well... we had to push Cutter Mobile release back because we had the chance to test the application on some real Android device and found that some carrier doesn't allow to send e-mail via other SMTP mail server than the carrier's one. This is a truly hit for our application design because we conceived Cutter Mobile to be as easy as possible and we made possible to send file parts as attachments by using our own mail server. The final user would not need to configure anything: just run the app, split the file, send parts as attachments and stop.

Now this is not possible anymore and we are forced to redesign the application in order to let user to configure the SMTP server options before he can send out e-mails with file parts attached.

We're sorry for leading you to expect a release fo our first #Android application: we're working hard to redesign Cutter Mobile and we are intensely testing on the #Samsung #Galaxy S we bought with your donations. :)

di
di

zgnews?d=yIl2AUoC8zA zgnews?i=OWtmDBr4eac:EynoVoXCZmU:-BTjWOF_DHI zgnews?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 zgnews?i=OWtmDBr4eac:EynoVoXCZmU:F7zBnMyn0Lo zgnews?d=7Q72WNTAKBA zgnews?i=OWtmDBr4eac:EynoVoXCZmU:V_sGLiPBpWU zgnews?d=qj6IDK7rITs zgnews?d=l6gmwiTKsz0 zgnews?i=OWtmDBr4eac:EynoVoXCZmU:gIN9vFwOqvQ
OWtmDBr4eac

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

ZipGenius, if the issues was noticed with H3G, as far as I heard is caused by network config of the MISP, and not by the software.

Hope this helps...

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0