Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0
ZipGenius

What a hell of a start!!!

2 messaggi in questa discussione

Hello dear followers!

I would like to apologize for not posting anything for the last weeks. The title of this post says it all: it was a hell of a beginning of this new year both onprofessional and personal side. I truly hadn't a minute to organize the work for the upcoming weeks and I hadn't the time to post any news or to reply to e-mails.

Finally I'm back on track (on a regular schedule, I hope), so let's start!

ZipGenius
We are getting A LOT of bug reports for build 2617, so much that we are considering pulling it from the web and recover the old build 2590. We are still discussing this chance but we have almost set our mind.

Also, if you are using build 2617 and you are getting error messages related to "files.txt" or "zg.exe", please write a bug report telling if you are logged into Windows as a limited user or as administrator (e.g.: you have administrative privileges). This would be really helpful for us :)

Android
Cutter Mobile is getting closer to its relase: we have redesigned it and we are testing in several conditions (like under the control of a power saving app as "GreenPower Premium" that allows connections from the device only on a scheduled basis).

Android 2

zgandroid.JPG

A picture ia a thousand words worth: click the picture to enlarge it.

di
di

zgnews?d=yIl2AUoC8zA zgnews?i=CYGZ9no98I8:_2RUSOtC9nI:-BTjWOF_DHI zgnews?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 zgnews?i=CYGZ9no98I8:_2RUSOtC9nI:F7zBnMyn0Lo zgnews?d=7Q72WNTAKBA zgnews?i=CYGZ9no98I8:_2RUSOtC9nI:V_sGLiPBpWU zgnews?d=qj6IDK7rITs zgnews?d=l6gmwiTKsz0 zgnews?i=CYGZ9no98I8:_2RUSOtC9nI:gIN9vFwOqvQ
CYGZ9no98I8

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Ok, ZipGenius, i'm going to make a tough question...

Into Menu 1 i'm seeing 6 tappable buttons for actions. Which use plenty of screen space.

Could the menu be on 1 line but laterally scrolable? Even managing tap+drag for scrolling cinematically menu and simple tapping for confirming the selection...

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0