Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0
ZipGenius

ZipGenius 6.3.1.2645 is available

1 messaggio in questa discussione

ZipGenius 6.3.1.2645 is available for download.

What's new?

• Fixed setup script - it still was causing context menu to not install
  • Minor bug fixes

---------------

Website update!!!
We have changed a bit the download page and we added support to Uploadmirros.com, which will let you download ZipGenius setup files from up to 14 mirrors!!! This means that you can get your beloved compression utility from almost anywhere in the Web, but REMEMBER: only trusted sources connected to this web page are safe! Do not download ZipGenius if it is presented as a RAR, ZIP or other compressed archive: that would not have sense because you would have to get another compression utility to unpack ZipGenius setup!
ZipGenius setup files are executable files (.exe) and we tell you what their MD5 sums are so you could check if you got the original setup files.
Also, don't trust sources that require any kind of payment to download ZipGenius! ZipGenius is free and it is not ad-supported (except our website and RSS feeds). If you want to give money to someone, feel free to donate to ZipGenius development.

di
di

zgnews?d=yIl2AUoC8zA zgnews?i=uTXnv354gU4:LRjbWDWfCaU:-BTjWOF_DHI zgnews?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 zgnews?i=uTXnv354gU4:LRjbWDWfCaU:F7zBnMyn0Lo zgnews?d=7Q72WNTAKBA zgnews?i=uTXnv354gU4:LRjbWDWfCaU:V_sGLiPBpWU zgnews?d=qj6IDK7rITs zgnews?d=l6gmwiTKsz0 zgnews?i=uTXnv354gU4:LRjbWDWfCaU:gIN9vFwOqvQ
uTXnv354gU4

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0