Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0
ZipGenius

#ZipGenius 7 - preview issue n.4

1 messaggio in questa discussione

Not only a beautiful interface.

ZipGenius 7 will show a truly new graphical user interface (GUI) that has been anticipated in #Cutter5 : that's called "#ShinyUI" because it's a beautiful interface, specifically conceived for #Windows #Vista and #7 environments because it can adopt the base color used for windows when Aero Glass theme is in use. So, if you use green for windows, the same color will be used in the ShinyUI.

However, ZipGenius's ShinyUI will be better than Cutter's one because it will get additional features. In fact ShinyUI color may vary upon "time of the day", "season", "month of the year", "randomly" and you even can set a favorite custom color (through a color picker or from a list of presets).

But ShinyUI won't be just "nice": we have designed a lot of dialogs to be interactive. As example, when you will try to open a self-locking/destroying #CZIP archive, you will get the dialog asking for the right passphrase that will decrypt the archive; that dialog will show an icon that will report how many chances you have to enter the right passphrase. When you will enter a wrong pass, the number of chances will decrease and the icon will be updated; when you will have only one chance lest, a clickable "warning" icon will tell that you still have one chance left and that a wrong passphrase will lock/destroy the content of the CZIP archive.

In the end, we are proud of our ShinyUI: we designed it to be compact, nice and useful, in order to offer help - if needed - to new users or not-so-expert-users :)

di
di

zgnews?d=yIl2AUoC8zA zgnews?i=RyrKDXA_lZ8:u-l5Pab_VAo:-BTjWOF_DHI zgnews?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 zgnews?i=RyrKDXA_lZ8:u-l5Pab_VAo:F7zBnMyn0Lo zgnews?d=7Q72WNTAKBA zgnews?i=RyrKDXA_lZ8:u-l5Pab_VAo:V_sGLiPBpWU zgnews?d=qj6IDK7rITs zgnews?d=l6gmwiTKsz0 zgnews?i=RyrKDXA_lZ8:u-l5Pab_VAo:gIN9vFwOqvQ
RyrKDXA_lZ8

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0