Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0
ZipGenius

The #ZipGenius File Repository welcomes you.

1 messaggio in questa discussione

We are happy to announce the grand opening of the ZipGenius Files Repository, our archive of past ZipGenius editions (up to ZipGenius 1.4).

We did it because we think that everyone should use the ZipGenius version that felt good for his/her needings. Having the latest release might not be the best decision if you have an aging PC with an old version of Windows, so the latest releases of ZipGenius - conceived to run on Windows 7 x86 and x64 machines - may give you troubles.

So if you still want to use ZipGenius on old fashioned personal computers, you could find the perfect ZipGenius release for you in the ZG File Repository.

The archive is not 100% complete and we are missing some release and/or edition. We lost all of our past release in bad disk crash two years ago and we would like to thank @atar2k (Paul ) for sending us all the old releases he had.

Also, soon it will offer direct downloads for other ZipGenius stuff like skins and ZGTools.

The ZipGenius Files Repository is located at http://files.zipgenius.it

di
di

zgnews?d=yIl2AUoC8zA zgnews?i=Iw5opcJWqr4:Sfw8szUek84:-BTjWOF_DHI zgnews?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 zgnews?i=Iw5opcJWqr4:Sfw8szUek84:F7zBnMyn0Lo zgnews?d=7Q72WNTAKBA zgnews?i=Iw5opcJWqr4:Sfw8szUek84:V_sGLiPBpWU zgnews?d=qj6IDK7rITs zgnews?d=l6gmwiTKsz0 zgnews?i=Iw5opcJWqr4:Sfw8szUek84:gIN9vFwOqvQ
Iw5opcJWqr4

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0