Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0
ZipGenius

#ZipGenius 6.3.2.3100 is available

1 messaggio in questa discussione

ZipGenius 6.3.2.3100 is available for download :)

Here is the changelog:

• CryptoZip updated to v2.3 (a ZGTool for older CZIp archive conversion will be released later in october)
  • Menu items were re-arranged for a more rational location.
  • Cosmethic bugfixes
  • Compression dialog redesigned and made resizable
  • Extraction dialog redesigned and made resizable
  • Extraction dialog: "By Folder" option disabled if no subfolder is in archive
  • Extraction dialog: fixed disk space calculator
  • SFX: fixed Autorun (A1 from command line) option
  • New Archive Dialog: button shows "Create" in place of "Open"
  • Most Recently Used list: fixed showing not-created new archives
  • User picture for ZGSignature: program reverts to default pic if an invalid pic is selected
  • Minor bugfixes

Plus we have to rewrite the license in order to specify that NOBODY CAN REPACK THE ZIPGENIUS SETUP NOR SUBORDINATE THE DOWNLOAD TO THE USE OF CUSTOM DOWNLOADERS THAT WILL SUGGEST TO OUR USERS TO INSTALL TOOLBARS, EXTENSIONS, UTILITIES AND OTHER CRAPWARE NOT RELATED TO ZIPGENIUS: THAT ACTION HAS NOT BEEN AUTHORIZED BY WININIZIO.IT SOFTWARE! 

As we wrote in our Facebook page, Wininizio.it Software will take action against websites and individuals that are trying to squeeze some money from the ZipGenius project, which is absolutely free and shipped without unauthorized third parties software.

As usual, get ZipGenius from:

http://downloads.zipgenius.it or http://downloads.zipgenius.com

di
di

zgnews?d=yIl2AUoC8zA zgnews?i=DNXclkhGjQw:LJWoURZCf74:-BTjWOF_DHI zgnews?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 zgnews?i=DNXclkhGjQw:LJWoURZCf74:F7zBnMyn0Lo zgnews?d=7Q72WNTAKBA zgnews?i=DNXclkhGjQw:LJWoURZCf74:V_sGLiPBpWU zgnews?d=qj6IDK7rITs zgnews?d=l6gmwiTKsz0 zgnews?i=DNXclkhGjQw:LJWoURZCf74:gIN9vFwOqvQ
DNXclkhGjQw

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0