Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0
bmorse

Explorer Shortcut Menu Fails When Rclick On Folder

4 messaggi in questa discussione

I am running Win 7 64 bit. ZipGenius version 6.3.2.3110. I right click on a folder in Windows Explorer and choose Add to <foldername>.zip. No zip file is created. The progress dialog box flashes for an instant and disappears. I am able to open zipgenius from the Start > All Programs ... and create zip files OK. How can I get the commands on the shortcut menu in Explorer to work?

Thanks for your help

bmorse

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hello.

That's a known bug and we're working to fix it in ZipGenius 6.4 (which will be released around mid July 2012).

In the meanwhile, somebody is saying that that could be solved by flagging zg.exe (in ZipGenius program folder) with "Run as administrator" from the Compatibility tab in its Properties Dialog. Sorry for the screenshot in Italian.

post-27-0-47069500-1338366113_thumb.jpg

Please, let me know if this workaround makes it working for you - other users are saying that it doesn't work.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

The workaround did not work. I captured a video of the menu clicks. I captured a log file using ProcessMonitor (www.sysinternals.com). Open the log file in ProcessMonitor and search for Beidel.zip. The info in the log file may give you an idea if I have a read/write permissions problem or a missing registry setting. This is a 33Mb zip file containing the video and the log file. http://www.AdvSurveying.com/filetransfers/ZG_Explorer_Problem.zip Thanks for your assistance.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Any idea when this will be fixed? It's been 6 months since you said v6.4 would be available.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Ospite
Stai commentando come visitatore. Se sei registrato effettua l'accesso.
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato del testo con formattazione.   Rimuovi formattazione

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0