Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0
weirdaljr

English Help! All Italian!

15 messaggi in questa discussione

Well Just to explain to you first why there are no posts on this forum is because English speaking people can registar on the site because they have to read all the italian to register. It too me 30 mins and a translator just to make this post.

Why do none of the links on the english site work? They all say comming soon. I downloaded Pensuite from download.com but it isnt in english. Is there a english version available I would really like it. Please reply in english if you can.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Welcome Werdalijr,

we're working on an English version of the pensuite.

I will pass your remarks to the ones working on the project and also for the questions regarding the login procedure.

:):P:P:wub:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Welcome to us forum! :)

No we cant reply in english :wub::P

You see that the address is wininizio.IT so it's impossible that there are english posts in an italian forum ;)

The registration is previsional only for italin people :P

In the future maybe we'll make an english space in this forum :angel_not:

Now we havent got the english version of pensuite yet because we are building it, wait some days and retry the download :P

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Welcome to us forum! :)

No we cant reply in english :P:wub:

You see that the address is wininizio.IT so it's impossible that there are english posts in an italian forum :P

isileth Replied in english, thanks isileth

The registration is previsional only for italin people :P

In the future maybe we'll make an english space in this forum :angel_not: \

'Steve Fox' : Did you know the name of this forum??? It is " Wininizio PenSuite English forum" Didnt you notice??? It is linked from http://pensuite.wininizio.it/eng/ which is a englis page.

Thanks again isileth

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

occhio steve.. :P

nice to meet you weirdaljr :)

as they said we are still working on the english version of the pensuite hoping it will be ready as soon as possible. Dont worry about the language and for any kind of problem dont hesitate to contact the staff :P

enjoy your stay

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Composure composure, I jested, see the emoticons :P

You can also contact us by e-mail: pensuite@wininizio.it :)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Inviato (modificato)

Well Just to explain to you first why there are no posts on this forum is because English speaking people can registar on the site because they have to read all the italian to register. It too me 30 mins and a translator just to make this post.

Why do none of the links on the english site work? They all say comming soon. I downloaded Pensuite from download.com but it isnt in english. Is there a english version available I would really like it. Please reply in english if you can.

Hello.

Welcome to our english forum for the PenSuite.

We do reply in english language, so don't worry about Steve Fox's reply. He was joking because our main audience speaks Italian, but this forum is just for non-Italian users of the PenSuite.

Please, explain which programs are not in English. As you read in other posts, we are working on an international version of the WinInizio PenSuite, which will offer english as the default language.

In the mean while, I could compile a special version of the PenSuite just for you, with all the programs in english language. You have just to say which PenSuite did you download (Lite, Premium or Gold) and I will recompile it for you.

Thank you for choosing WinInizio PenSuite :)

Modificato da ZipGenius

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the replies, sorry Steve if I sounded rude, didn't know you were joking. I'm just stupid :) Thanks for the friendly replies, and yes I am interested in your software I can't wait to try it out more in english. I'd love to start with the lite version, I have a few usb drives, but I would like to run that one first, and it would probibly be the easier for you to convert to english.

Download.com has the new lite which seemed to be mostly Itialian, but it didn't say that in the descrption.

I would like to compliment you on what looks to be a nice piece of software I would love to use.

Thanks again,

Al

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Hey Guys,

I would like to compliment you on what looks to be a nice piece of software I would love to use.

thanks a lot! :)

this is the aim that we want to reach! we tried to give good services... I hope we have reach it!

don't worry for the english version of the pensuite... as soon as we make it, you will be notice!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Excuse me, but I don't suppose you could alert me when the english versions are ready?

(the edition i'm looking for is the premium one, though I don't suppose you could alert me when lite is ready?)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

we are working to produce the english version of the Pensuite...

we don't forget to alert you ;-)

We hope to produce the english version as soon as possible

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
we are working to produce the english version of the Pensuite...

we don't forget to alert you ;-)

We hope to produce the english version as soon as possible

Sorry, I got a bit mixed up. :) Alert me when the lite and GOLD versions are done please.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi and welcome in our forum, tepholman

Why don't you personalize your presence in Wininizio by adding a signature and an avatar to your personal profile? If you don't know how look here

It would be nice if you meet the community to introduce yourself. Take a look in Welcome , the thread made right for welcoming the new entries

Remember, at last, to use an appropriate title for your new discussions; this is the basic start. Calling a thread "help" or "suggestion" is useless for those who can eventually help you, and make harder a search also for the other users.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti