Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0
tepholman

Italion Dll And Ini Files Help

2 messaggi in questa discussione

I have heard that you can translate all editions of pensuite into english by deleting the italion dll's and ini files.

See this comment-

Useful beyond belief

03-May-2006 10:12:45 PM

Reviewer: witkotawiton

Pros: I've been using this bundle of apps daily for about 5 months now ( the GOLD version ) and it doesn't matter what you need to do, on your own machine or whatever, this thing has everything you could want, sometimes several apps to choose from for your personal preference. I applaud the guy who put this together, it took him a lot of hard work, and in my opinion, there isn't a bundle out there to match it, even the Googlepack. None of the apps have nag screens, they don't require registration, all are completely FREE, many of them open-source.

Cons: 1. If you can't read Italian, it might be confusing at first, but you'll get over that. Some of the apps have menus in Italian, but in most of those cases you can go to the directory where the app is installed and delete the Italian language dll ( sometimes the .ini file, view it first ) and re-open to find everything in English.

2. I would like to see an "Update" option added to the next version, which could seek updates for the bundled apps so users can remain current.

3. Needs Skype.

4. Also needs FreeRam XP Pro, or Rambooster. Although I haven't found any of the apps to be memory hogs, older systems could benefit from a good memory management program.

If this is true, could you tell me where the ini and dll files are please?

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

We are working for the english versione...

we'll give you the english one as soon as possible!

we are also looking for adding Skype and FreeRam XP Pro,or Rambooster in the PS.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti