Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0
ZipGenius

Hopes for a better 2007

1 messaggio in questa discussione

error.png

Bad luck hit my development machine.

When I don’t post anything for many time, that means that something bas is going on. On Dec. 24, 2006 at 7.56 PM, my development machine named Agry3 deceased after almost three years of honoured service. The PSU was not the only cause of Agry3 failed power ups, but the whole mainboard is gone for goods. In fact the PC didn’t power up with a different PSU, but the same PSU powered up a different mainboard I had store when I built Agry3. The electrical problem is not a consequence of a bad PC shutdown due to blackout: I shut it down as I always did every night. Agry3 has been disassembled and it’s lying on my desktop.
This means that I have to build a whole new PC: it will be named Miky07, after my dearful dog’s name Miky, died in 2004. The same name has been applied to my new PDA Acer n311 (MikyWM).
Miky07 will include the following parts:

• CPU AMD Athlon 64X2 3800+ Boxed
  • MB MSI K9NMV
  • 1 GB RAM DDR2 667 Dual Channel (Geil)
  • Case Asus Middle tower

Since I am buying new components, I am selling the working parts of Agry3:

• CPU Athlon XP 2500+ Barton core, Socket A 462 pin (in italian Ebay)
  • 2 x RAM DDR400, 512 MB  each (in italian Ebay)
  • Ati Radeon 7200 AGP 4x (direct selling, € 70,00, postage costs not calculated yet)

If someone is interested, he/she can write an e-mail to me. I am accepting only PayPal payments.
I hope I can get the new parts very soon, so that I can resume the ZipGenius development.

Thank you for your patience.

See article: http://www.zipgenius.it/eng/?p=50

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.
Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0