Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0
ZipGenius

Amazon.com Wish List created.

1 messaggio in questa discussione

services.png

The wish list I made is for….

Many US ZipGenius users wrote to me telling that they work for large and well-known companies and that they adopted ZipGenius as their default zip management software, and they are so happy that they would want to support the development, but they might face some fiscal trouble when sending large money donations through PayPal.
I don’t know what are the USA laws in this matter because I live in Europe (in Italy). That’s why someone has suggested to create an Amazon.com Wish list
Here is the explanation of what I have added.

Turbo Delphi 2006 PRO.
You already know that ZipGenius is developed with Delphi 7. ZipGenius 7 must move to a new development environment, so Turbo Delphi Pro would be perfect.

Windows Vista.
I am a Vista beta tester and I still hope that MS will reward us with a free legitimate copy of Vista (Home Premium edition, at least). In case this won’t happen, it would be a great donation when Vista will hit the stores.

Asus MyPal A636n.
As you already know, ZipGenius can interact with PDAs formerly known as "PocketPC". I have a Casio Cassiopeia EM505-i but it’s slowly dying: when I try to use it, suddenly it shuts down and I have to soft reset the machine.
A new Windows Mobile device would help me to keep up with the development of the interaction of ZG with these devices, and it would allow me to start thinking to a Mobile .Net edition of ZipGenius.

See article: http://www.zipgenius.it/eng/?p=44

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.
Accedi per seguire   
Seguaci 0