Kuma

Immunizenow!

8 messaggi in questa discussione

ImmunizeNOW!

License Type: Freeware | Price: $0.00 | Filesize: 243KB | Download: HERE

Valido sostituto di Spyware Blaster

Disponibile in Italiano (in fondo a questo messaggio)

Non scansiona o ripulisce dagli spyware già installati -

Ma previene ed immunizza il sistema dall'installazione di

Spyware conosciuti.

previene l'installazione di ActiveX-basati su spyware, adware, dialers, browser hijackers e altri progrmmi potenzialmente dannosi

offre anche un database per Restricted Sites - Domains, Restricted

Sites - Ranges, e blocco di Cookies.

SS1.png

General screen Features

#1 - Enable All Protections: - Applica tutte le immunizzazioni del database, ActiveX, Restricted Sites, e Cookies.

#2 - Disable All Protections: - Rimuove tutte le immunizzazioni

#3 - ActiveX: - Applica le protezioni per gli ActiveX

#4 - Restricted sites: - Applica le protezioni presenti nel database per i Restricted sites (Domains, Ranges)

#5 - Cookies: - Applica le protezioni per i Cookies presenti nel database.

image001.png

linguaggio ITALIANO [clicca qui]

scompattare il file allegato nella cartella del programma sovrascrivendo quello esistente

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hello,

Hum... French or English only. Sorry

As I was writing a paper about this product, I made some searches on the Net and found this thread. I have made, before all, and as usual, an analyze using VirusTotal. What do you think of that? Is there something known about this?

It is too early to give an opinion but I think this analysis must lead to the suspension of any use of this product for the moment. False Positive ? Crapware ?

immunizenow_de_mntolympus_org.gif

The same analyze against SpywareBlaster :

spywareblastersetup351.gif

This requires fuller investigations. The two products use then same technologies (KillBit, Restricted zone, Cookies files names, Hosts)

Notice that SpywareBlaster does not have to remain running in the background but ImmunizeNOW! has an add-on : WebFlash-Control for disabling / enabling Flash. I did not test it but if it acts as an add-on this means that ImmunizeNOW! must stay running.

Remember that you can add entries into the original SpywareBlaster List if you think something is missing. A howto and an additional list here :

http://customblockinglist.cjb.net/

Sincerely

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Welcome on Wininizio Pierre (aka Terdef) and thanks of the precious information :)

There it is to consider that the program is compressed with UPX, this could breed false positive...

Now I experience to investigate in the site of the produttor and I wonder him some explanations...

For now, I will put a warning of not to download the program until I will not receive a clear reply from the same producer.

My idea is that with three reports by Virus Total, something of no clear there it is <_< (but also I consider the UPX compressor)

I use the yours screenshot like test of the suspects lifted.

Thanks still for your support

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

In risposta dal produttore di Imunize Now

Come avevo immaginato, (nel messaggio precedente) l'avviso è dato dalla compressione UPX,

infatti succede molto spesso che gli antivirus riconoscano tale metodo di compressione come una minaccia.

[cut...] The basic reason for the detections at one point in time with the other AVs was due to the UPX compression used on my executable, I'll assume this is still the case for the last four shown on that list.

[/cut...]

Si tratta quindi di un evidente FALSO POSITIVO :)

Notifico anche che il prodotto NON è in lista su Rogue/Suspect Anti-Spyware Products sin dalla sua uscita dalla metà del 2005: http://www.spywarewarrior.com/rogue_anti-spyware.htm

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Ora disponibile anche in Italiano

scompattare il file allegato nella cartella del programma sovrascrivendo quello esistente

Default.rar

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hello Kuma

I have an exchange with Phant0m. Yes, the problem comes with UPX packer. I would indeed have to contact him initially.

After these explanations, I will complete my paper on ImmuniseNOW!, upload it and recommend this product.

I do not understand why UPX is of any problem with AntiVirus makers (the fact it has been heavily used by hackers ?). On an other side, it is a known problem so why Phant0m don’t use 7zip to archive ImmunizeNOW! in .zip format ? The problem would disappear instantly.

WebFlash-Control do not require ImminizeNOW! to run. It is a stand-alone tool.

I will inform you when my page in French on ImmunizeNOW! will be on-line (I now have to finish the update of the PacMan Startup List).

Sincerely

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi Pierre,

me too had an exchange with Phant0m explaining the situation ... :P

In a lot of cases the compression with UPX, it's probable that he will come reported as a virus,

also for some programs in the WinInizio PenSuite ( a suite of portable programs) we have this

warning, and is for this that I have immediately thought about a false positive (when I saw the report by Virus Total that it said UPX compression)

At any case I'm happy that the thing is been explained...

Regards

:)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

E' un dibattito riguardo alla possibilità che il programma ImmunizeNow! potesse essere considerato come Malware o meno. Alla fine si è rivelato un programma pulito, considerato da alcuni antivirus come infetto solo perché compresso in UPX. Se ti interessa quindi provare ad usarlo puoi scaricarlo tranquillamente senza pericolo!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti